Alternative Ways To Cure Peyronie’s Disease
Alternative ways to cure Peyronie’s disease
Peyronie’s disease is a tissue disorder which involves the growth of plaque that may be fibrous in the soft tissue of the penis. In particular, the scar tissue is formed in the tunica albuginea. This causes pain, erectile dysfunction, loss of girth, abnormal curvature, indentation, and shortening. It affects about 10% of men and leads to discomfort in their sex life. There has allegedly been a variety of Peyronie’s disease remedies, however, no real cure has been found.
What are usual Peyronie’s disease treatment?
- Generally, Peyronie’s treatment involves surgery or medication.
- However, no real or permanent cure for Peyronie’s has been found.
- This is why most people resort to alternative ways to cure the disease.
Is it beneficial if you opt for alternate ways to cure Peyronie’s disease?
- Alternative treatments to cure Peyronie’s disease usually involve non-invasive treatment options that health professionals do not make you aware of.
- Specialists usually ignore alternative treatment options as there is limited scientific research and support that has gone into treating Peyronie’s disease.
- Natural treatments are better in comparison to chemical drugs in the long-term for your body.
- This may not only help cure Peyronie’s disease but also have large health benefits for the rest of your life. Your improvement in health also makes you better equipped for dealing with Peyronie’s.
What are some of the popular alternative treatments or remedies for Peyronie’s disease?
- Balanced diet: There is no particular diet approved specifically for Peyronie’s disease, however, a good, balanced diet can definitely improve your overall health. It helps you deal with other physical ailments too. Healthy lifestyles can go a long way when coupled with a good diet and exercise.
- Peyronie supplements: Natural supplements and remedies are used by many men along with other Peyronie’s treatments as well. Peyronie supplements usually include vitamins, homeopathic remedies, herbal supplements, natural supplements, and enzyme supplements as well.
- Penis exercises: Along with regular exercise to keep you fit and healthy, some penis exercises can also help alleviate pain and treat it. The patient is required to stretch and massage the penis to strengthen it. While not all agree on its benefits, it is a good way to try and alleviate any amount of pain.
- Kegel exercises And Heat therapy: Kegel exercises have shown marked improvement in erectile quality. It has shown to improve achievement and maintenance of an erection and have longer sexual performance. Along with kegel exercises, heat therapy has shown positive results in small studies. It has shown to improve erectile functionality as well.
What are other unconventional treatments for Peyronie’s disease?
- Gotu kola tea: Gotu kola is an Asian herb that is traditionally used to treat sexual issues and psoriasis. It is also used in the treatment of unordinary growth of fibrous tissues. You can use this herb by brewing it in hot water and consuming it three times a day. However, before using it, consult your doctor to see if it clashes with any medication or if you might be allergic to it.
- Eating pineapple or taking bromelain enzyme supplements: Bromelain is a mix of various enzymes found in pineapple that helps in the digestion of protein. This digestion breaks down collagen and reverses the build-up of tissue. When you see Peyronie’s disease photos, you will see the tension, which bromelain helps break down. However, only safe doses should be taken at a time as a lot of it at once can cause nausea and diarrhea.
- Consumption of poultry, red meat, and dairy: L-Arginine is an amino acid that is found in red meat, dairy and poultry and is beneficial for your body. But at the same time, Amino acid is also advantageous for Peyronie’s disease because L-Arginine is converted into nitric oxide and this chemical is used by your body to remove scarring of connective tissue. This is done by increasing the synthesis of collagen in the body.
- Increase Vitamin E and Colchicine from plant extract: Strong antioxidants are suggested for people with Peyronie’s as it prevents the formation of plaque. Vitamin E is also a good remedy for Peyronie’s disease is a great antioxidant and 100 mg of it three to four times a day can be extremely beneficial for men suffering from Peyronie’s. Colchicine is also a strong alkaloid that can help to reduce plaque size and curvature of the penis. However, a doctor should be consulted before taking the latter as large amounts of it can be lethal.