Here’s Why Ray-Ban Glasses Should Be Your Next Choice
Here’s why Ray-Ban glasses should be your next choice
“Style is the perfection of a point of view.” – Richard Eberhart
Sunglasses were designed as protective eyewear, to prevent bright light or sunlight from causing any discomfort in your eyes. However, today they are more than just that. If a celebrity or any prominent person sports a pair or brand of sunglasses today, it creates a fashion statement and trend, which leads to followers trying to imitate their mentors and role model’s individual style. More than just a useful accessory, sunglasses have managed to create a fashion statement today. The classic example of such fashion statements can be linked to the Ray-Ban aviator glasses, which were issued to US military aviators back in 1936. Ray-Ban glasses became a trend soon after that, with its distinct teardrop glass design and thin metal frame giving it that perfect stylish look.
Ray-Ban glasses have been featured in popular movies like Top Gun and Cobra. Ray-Ban Aviator glasses became extremely popular during and after the release of these movies, which started a trend of aviators.
Which are the popular types of Ray-Ban glasses?
- Ray-Ban glasses are commercially divided into sunglasses and eyeglasses. They are also categorized accordingly to men’s, women’s, and children’s glasses.
- Popular Ray-Ban sunglasses include the Aviator, Wayfarer, New Wayfarer, Clubmaster, Justin, Round, and Erika.
- Popular Ray-Ban eyeglasses include Clubmaster, Timeless, New Wayfarer, Round, ‘For her’ and ‘For him’ eyeglasses.
What are the different functions of sunglasses?
- Sunglasses are not just another accessory to compliment your style statement. It has practical applications as well.
- Sunglasses are beneficial for providing visual clarity and comfort by protecting your eyes from different types of glare.
- Another inherent property of the polarized design includes protection from exposure to extreme light and UV rays.
How can you shop for Ray-Ban glasses for men?
- Ray-Ban glasses for men come in some shapes and color variants. Shapes include pilot, rectangle, square and round.
- The design and style of lenses for these particular shapes include the classic lenses, which are uniform in shape and offer different color variants. Gradient tinted lenses are tinted from top to bottom with the intensity of the tint gradually reducing.
- Lenses by Ray-Ban also include mirror and flash ones, which feature a shiny and reflective finish.
- When it comes to choosing a frame, you have options such as acetate, nylon, and propionate, metal, premium and innovative frames.
- Acetate frames are made of plastic material, which has been made from renewable resources, thus making the frame both durable and environmentally friendly.
- For sports and performance sunglasses and Sunwear, frames are made out of nylon and propionate.
- Metal frames are the common ones and are made of hypoallergenic material and feature an adjustable fit option.
- Ray-Ban glasses are also designed using some of the finest and premium materials, which include wood, leather, gold, denim, velvet and even aluminum.
- When technology meets innovation and creativity, even sunglasses’ frames can be made using materials like carbon fiber, liteforce, and titanium.
Which are the popular men’s Ray-Ban glasses?
- The Aviator classic is one of the most iconic sunglass models globally, which comes in four distinct color variants featuring gold green, gunmetal green, gold brown and black green classic.
- It has always remained one of the featured Ray-Ban glasses.
- Ray-Ban Erika is a perfect combination of style and utility with its big round lenses and sturdy frame, featured in color variants like gunmetal brown, black gray, silver brown, and gold gray among many others.
- Other featured Ray-Ban glasses include Aviator flash lenses, Aviator gradient, Cats 5000, Outdoorsman, Blaze shooter featured in pilot shape lenses.