How To Choose The Best Business Phone Plan Service For A Small Business
How to choose the best business phone plan service for a small business
A cell phone has become an integral part of our lives. Research shows that about 45% of the country’s workforce works remotely thanks to their phone. They are able to get work done and are able to work efficiently even when they are away from their office. This has become possible with the constant technological advancements in the world of smartphones as well as mobile connectivity. Remember a missed text, a dropped call, or the inability to access a website can potentially cost a small business a lot of money. Therefore, it is important for businesses to supply mobile phones to their employees and seek the most cost-effective business phone plans service to ensure the effectiveness of their workforce. It is vital for business owners to compare cell phone carriers to find the best business phone plans service that works in accordance with their business needs. A good plan should ensure your access to the right features ideal for your business while spending minimal cash to meet all your business obligations. The following information will help you to choose the best cost-effective business phone plans service that is perfectly fitting for your business needs.
What are some of the benefits businesses gain by giving cell phones to their employees?
- Ease in communication between team members via chat, email, voice, and text ensures that the sharing of information is quick and efficient.
- It empowers the employees to access robust data required for decision making.
- Smartphones enable businesses to collect timely data and crucial information using different applications, which is needed for the growth and the development of the business.
- Cell phones enable easy contact with customers along with ease of forging customer relations crucial for the business.
What are the factors that a business should consider before selecting the best business phone plans for their workforce?
Some of the factors essential for a business to consider before choosing the right business phone plan for their employees are:
- The type of business
- Number of employees
- The employees’ communication habits
- Cellular coverage of the service provider in the areas of operation.
- The frequency of employees’ work-related international travel.
What are some of the features that you should look for when selecting the best business phone plan service for a small business?
The best business phone plan service for a small business must have the features mentioned below:
- Multiple lines and devices at no extra charge.
- Unlimited options for voice, text, and data.
- Data-only plans, ideal for businesses that require their employees to access customer data, business intelligence information, presentations, and itinerary information while on the go.
- Widespread or need-specific international coverage.
- A choice between monthly plans, prepaid plans, and contract plans.
- Unlimited plans for either 3G or 4G LTE enabled handsets.
- Provisions for the security of the business data.
Is bundling ideal for small businesses when selecting cell phone plans?
- Purchasing a bundle that includes a wireless plan helps your business to minimize costs.
- Bundles also offer minimal costs for multiple services like TV, landline, and the Internet.
- High-quality cell phones satisfying employees’ needs with a bundle by the carrier make for happy employees.
- Consider employee travel destinations, communication preferences, and technical skills to get the ideal bundle option for your business.
How do you select a business phone plan service for your business?
- Study the different business plans for cell phones offered by various service providers. Consider the cost of the plans in terms of minutes, data, and messages.
- Select a service provider that offers the best deal suiting your needs.
- Negotiate with the service provider for additional perks.
Which are the top business phone plans service providers for small businesses in 2018?
- AT&T offers the best business phone plans service with about 20 plan variations. These include free roaming within the country, unlimited voice and text messages, as well as unlimited international texting at a minimum cost of approximately $45.
- Sprint offers the finest international plan with a single enterprise cell phone plan accommodating five lines. It provides basic features like call forwarding, voicemail, and conference calls. It also has advanced features like a 10GB mobile hotspot, VPN, and P2P access among others at a minimum cost of around $60.
- Verizon Wireless offers efficient cell phone plans for growing businesses. It also has a dominant coverage within the country and globally, costing only about $45 per line for a minimum of four lines.
- T-Mobile offers ideal flexible plans having the DIGITS feature. This allows connecting of multiple phone numbers accommodating up to 13 lines working with a single phone at a cost of approximately $25 per line.
- Teltik offers the most inexpensive business phone plans service having a reliable 4G LTE network with 24/7 local customer service at around $20.