Saving While Spending With Credit Card Offers
Saving while spending with credit card offers
Credit cards are great for managing expenses and spending. However, there are other added costs and loopholes that can get in your way when paying your credit card expenses. While credit cards can allow you to get your hands on whatever it is that you want immediately, it can be tempting to lose sight of your true financial condition if you get used to swiping the card often.
Exercising prudence and remaining vigilant about your repayment plans for each purchase is paramount. On the other hand, if that is something you are confident about, the best credit card offers such as 0% intro APR for 18 months or cashback rewards can help you save as you spend. Credit card companies encourage healthy use of credit by responsible cardholders by providing a variety of other credit card offers too.
Why is cashback considered one of the best credit card offers?
- Cashback gives you the perfect option to be able to save money while also spending.
- With good cashback offers, you can shop more without any guilt, because the more you spend, the more you get back.
- Some cashback credit cards for business purposes offer cashback for a range of purchases and bill payments, right from fuel expenses to office requirements.
- Some cards for students offer significant cashback on different categories every quarter, providing basic fixed cashback across all purchases at the same time. There is also a $20 cashback every school year for students earning a GPA higher than 3.0.
Why are rewards among the best credit card offers?
- Extra features: Rewards are an extra bonus you are getting along with your credit card for spending money.
- Tie ups: Sometimes, credit card companies have tie ups with certain restaurants or hotels, which can get you good discounts or coupons for using the credit card there. They might also tie up with e-commerce companies such as Amazon or Etsy to give you great rewards for paying by credit card on these sites.
Why are low APRs an attractive option among the best credit card offers?
- Saving: Low APRs are a great way to save while spending.
- Low interest: Low APRs means that you will be required to pay very low interest on your card.
Why is the Ink Business CashSM credit card a good cashback card?
- Along with good cashback, after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account, you can get a cash bonus of $300.
- With a 12 month 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases, this is one of the best credit card offers for a business.
Why is the Wells Fargo Platinum VISA Card the best rewards card?
- Along with the FICO credit scores and phone compensation, the Wells Fargo Platinum VISA Card provides an APR as low as 0% and for as long as 18 months.
- This extends to balance transfers as well as purchases. The intro balance transfer fee starts with 3% for the first 18 months and increases to 5% thereafter.
- However, this fee is feasible in comparison to high interest rates on other cards.
What about some details to know about the Discover it® Secured card?
- Even if you have bad or limited credit, the Discover it® Secured card helps you build credit as it reports payments to the credit bureaus.
- As this is a secured credit card, a minimum $200 deposit is required to establish your credit.
- This deposit is used in contingencies where you can default or miss payments.
- However, there are great savings possible with the card. You earn 2% cashback at gas stations and restaurants and 1% on all other purchases. So they definitely offer some of the best credit card offers out there.
Why is the Amex EveryDay® credit card by American Express the best in low APR credit card offers?
- Balance transfers are very simple and easy with the Amex EveryDay® credit card by American Express.
- As it has a 15-month 0% intro APR, it cuts down on costs that would have become another burdensome expense to a large extent.
Which is the best travel card with all the necessary features?
- The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card gives you the perfect combination of low APR, good rewards, and cashback as well.
- Visa Signature benefits such as concierge services and collision damage coverage are also provided among the best credit card offers for customers.
- For travel expenses above $3,000 made during the first three months, you can actually get 50,000 flyer miles, which convert to $500 in currency!